Wednesday 14 October 2015

Book Bash

Description: For literacy this term, we have been doing something called Book Bash. Book Bash is where the teachers give us 10 books to choose from. Then we pick 3 books of our choice that best appeals to our taste or intersest. I got chosen to read the Spiral Chrysalis first.
Here are my predictions on my first look at the book:


Title:  I think The Spiral Chrysalis sounds like a book about a butterfly because butterflies make chrysalis'. I wonder why it says "Spiral" in the title though. What does a chrysalis  have anything to do with a spiral?

Cover Design: Just looking at the cover intrigued me. I think the two girls might be sisters and they encounter a chrysalis in their garden. The wind is sweeping their hair across the breeze which seems like it's coming from the chrysalis. WHY THOUGH!? And there appears to be blood stains...

Blurb: Honestly, I couldn't read the blurb because the photo was blurry but I'm sure it  sounds cool. Judging by the fact my other preditions, they could give me a clue of what it says!



No comments:

Post a Comment