Tuesday 22 September 2015

News Report Tic Tac Toe

Description: For my summarizing Tic Tac Toe, I chose to do "News Report". You probably know what a news report is but basically it's when news reporters make a summary of a report. I had to make a News Report about an article by summarizing.

Image:

Big Idea:  
The article I had to summarize was an article about NZ getting a new dollar note design. 
Here is my report. The link to the article will be listed below.

September 2nd 2015, Kiwi Kids News have revealed an exciting report. The $5 and $10 notes will be revealing a new NZ design in mid October. The new design will feature brighter colours but don't worry, the famous faces and the floral design will be left unchanged. The $20, $50 and the $100 note will likely be changed in April 2016.

Link to article: (coming soon due to internet problems)

No comments:

Post a Comment