Thursday 27 August 2015

Passion Project T3

WALT: use the PASSION inquiry process to investigate my passion independently/in small groups

MY PASSION PROJECT INQUIRY IS… To architect a design of a modern home.


Big Idea:
In class, I have been investigating modern architecture for Passion Project. I choose modern architecture because it's really interesting of how different our style of houses change. If you don't know what modern architecture is, it is basically a modern or complex design of a building or a house.

Here is a bit of the info I've gathered so far:





Image:





Evaluation:  I think I have done well in gathering info of my pasion. I think what I need to do next is to start designing my dream home. I'm pretty sure I will start  designing the floor plan with math paper so I can get the lines right. I also need to design the actual architechtual design right after. I have lots of images for inspiration.

Feedback/Feedforward: You have given every bit of detail of what you should have to design a house. You have thought about what happens if the weather is rough. The shape of the roof. Next time you could maybe think about the inside of the house. -Georgia Tindle :-)








1 comment:

  1. You had a slow start finding your passion, and I hope you continue exploring your passion with designs and more investigation. You have worked really well through the inquiry process.

    ReplyDelete